Do you want this big green box to go away? Well here's how...

Click here for full update

Wildcat! photo archives restored.

Click here for full update

Donors can now disable ads.

Click here for instructions

Add yourself to the user map.

Click here for instructions

Aircraft cover

General building discussions, not model specific.
Timberwolf

Aircraft cover

Post by Timberwolf » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:23 pm

Just wanted to share our great experiences with Bruce’s covers out of California. They initially sent a complete cover that didn’t fit quite right. Their customer service team was extremely responsive with my issues. Due to getting close to Oshkosh, they overnighted not 1 but 2 test covers the ensure it was just right. Once we confirmed we were happy with the fit, the finished cover was sewn up and overnighted to our place in Indiana to pick up on the way to Oshkosh.

The cover is their lightweight travel cover that comes with a very nice bag. For not much money, the cover is worth its weight in gold. It keeps the hot summer off and offers some weather protection. If you look around, they usually have a 10% off code somewhere online, or just ask when you call. They will ask for some measurements and pictures and will have a cover in your hands in a short time. I have no affiliation, just a happy customer. When Bob Patterson saw it at osh, he recommended I post just to let others know you don’t have to anguish and beg your wife to sew up a cover.
Attachments
56B8594B-43DB-40A9-8CDD-C78E7DE6F3DB.jpeg