Do you want this big green box to go away? Well here's how...

Click here for full update

Wildcat! photo archives restored.

Click here for full update

Donors can now disable ads.

Click here for instructions

Add yourself to the user map.

Click here for instructions

Donation

Converted from Wildcat! database. (read only)
Roberta

Donation

Post by Roberta » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:48 am

Bob et al,

It was announced at the last Flying Club meeting that recently a Thank you note was received from the Ramblers. You are very welcome and it was a pleasure, as always, to greet you on arrival in Vernon and host a barbq for you. The members here always enjoy coming out whenever you make it through and have a wonderful evening meeting new and repeat Ramblers, sharing stories and providing assistance whenever needed to make your stopover here as pleasant as possible.

What was totally unexpected was the generous donation of $110. The Vernon Flying Club members thank YOU all very much, not just for the contribution but for, once again, including Vernon as a stopover. Maybe next time you come through, the overnight fees will be less. We're working on it.

P.S. Would you have any of your Ramble buttons left? The one you left for me appears to have found a different home before I was able to make it to the airport. I'm glad someone else is enjoying it but I wouldn't mind having a memento of this Ramble, especially if it is your last out here. If you do, I can send you my address. Thanks so much.

Roberta Gourlie

-----------------------------------------------------------------
List archives located at: https://mail.dcsol.com/login
username "rebel" password "builder"
Unsubscribe: rebel-builders-unsubscribe@dcsol.com
List administrator: mike.davis@dcsol.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------