Do you want this big green box to go away? Well here's how...

Click here for full update

Wildcat! photo archives restored.

Click here for full update

Donors can now disable ads.

Click here for instructions

Add yourself to the user map.

Click here for instructions

No Title

Converted from Wildcat! database. (read only)
Tom Saunders

No Title

Post by Tom Saunders » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:45 am

digest rebel-ramble

C. Van

No Title

Post by C. Van » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:45 am

Ref Rebel RUMBLE:

Got an e mail from you to "digest" rebel ramble. You don't really expect me to eat this rebel ramble, do you?---------or was there some text missing?

For everyone's information!!!!!!! I have it on good authority that Bob Patterson is partial to road-kill meat for his dinners. Any old road-kills will do apparantly.
So instead of buying him a dinner for putting on this rebel RUMBLE (Hell's Angels jackets optional), we should all bring him a dead raccoon, skunk, porcupine, etc.
I know the above is hard to believe, but if you doubt my word, ask him at the Toronto aircraft show.

Cris Van
----- Original Message -----
To: rebel-ramble@dcsol.com (rebel-ramble@dcsol.com)
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 7:27 PM

digest rebel-ramble

Mike Davis

No Title

Post by Mike Davis » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:45 am

Tom, I sent the request to change you to digest mode yesterday... I still have to send the request to the server manually, all the forms on the web site do is send the appropriate information to me. Sorry, but sometimes it's a day or two before I go through my mail an process the request.

Mike

At 07:15 PM 5/5/00 -0400, you wrote:
Bob's consumption at the Toronto RAA Monday BBQ's may be conspicuous but always gentlemanly, 'sides, it's Ken Gamble's face that's being stuffed on the cover of COPA Flight (May -- Toronto Show promo piece).

Oh yes: "Digest" - The list server wouldn't so I tried the list itself. Thanks for the humor.

Tom S
To: Rebel Ramble List (rebel-ramble@dcsol.com)
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 9:03 PM
Subject: Re:

Ref Rebel RUMBLE:

Got an e mail from you to "digest" rebel ramble. You don't really expect me to eat this rebel ramble, do you?---------or was there some text missing?

For everyone's information!!!!!!! I have it on good authority that Bob Patterson is partial to road-kill meat for his dinners. Any old road-kills will do apparantly.
So instead of buying him a dinner for putting on this rebel RUMBLE (Hell's Angels jackets optional), we should all bring him a dead raccoon, skunk, porcupine, etc.
I know the above is hard to believe, but if you doubt my word, ask him at the Toronto aircraft show.

Cris Van
*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------* The Rebel Ramble List is for the discussion between individuals interested in participating in, or gaining more information about the Rebel Ramble flying adventure. Archives located at: http://www.dcsol.com/murphy-rebel/lists/default.htm *-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

-----------------------------------------------------------------
List archives located at: https://mail.dcsol.com/login
username "rebel" password "builder"
Unsubscribe: rebel-builders-unsubscribe@dcsol.com
List administrator: mike.davis@dcsol.com

Tom Saunders

No Title

Bob's consumption at the Toronto RAA Monday BBQ's may be conspicuous but always gentlemanly, 'sides, it's Ken Gamble's face that's being stuffed on the cover of COPA Flight (May -- Toronto Show promo piece).

Oh yes: "Digest" - The list server wouldn't so I tried the list itself. Thanks for the humor.

Tom S
To: Rebel Ramble List (rebel-ramble@dcsol.com)
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 9:03 PM
Subject: Re:

Ref Rebel RUMBLE:

Cris Van

Mike Davis

No Title

Tom, you are already a member of the Rebel Ramble list... otherwise you would not have been able to post this message to the list.

If you want to post messages, just send them to rebel-ramble@dcsol.com

If you want to join/leave or change between regular/digest modes, please use the forms on the web site at http://www.dcsol.com/murphy-rebel

Mike

At 09:39 AM 5/12/00 -0400, you wrote:
*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------* The Rebel Ramble List is for the discussion between individuals interested in participating in, or gaining more information about the Rebel Ramble flying adventure. Archives located at: http://www.dcsol.com/murphy-rebel/lists/default.htm *-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

List archives located at: https://mail.dcsol.com/login
username "rebel" password "builder"
Unsubscribe: rebel-builders-unsubscribe@dcsol.com
List administrator: mike.davis@dcsol.com

Tom Saunders

No Title

Mike Davis

No Title

Test

Kent Vandervelde

No Title

Post by Kent Vandervelde » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:45 am

To: rebel-ramble@dcsol.com (rebel-ramble@dcsol.com)
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2000 1:18 PM

Test

Test received, loud & clear.

C. Van

No Title

Post by C. Van » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:45 am

Bob

Cant make it to the planning meeting on June 4th (something to do with getting "bobbited" by my better? half)

Can however make it to the warm-up week-end if that is a GO ????

Let me know!!!!!

Cris Van.